Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MIU MIU Blue Shoe


FINALLY

Today was my shopping day. I was in Paris France, with my Aunt and two cousins. After a few hours at the Louvre and a stop a local pastry shop, my Aunt and I split up from the boys to do what I love most: Shop.

Pastries from the shop! I had a piece of the cake in the right picture. SO GOOD.

We walked down the streets filled with second hand shops that I had never heard of. I looked through them for something 'special' but nothing caught my eye. We turned on to the next street. 'The designer street,' as I like to call it. We walked by about every designer store that I could think of.

Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Diane Von Furstenburg, Prada, Chanel, Missoni, John Galliano, Hermes, Marc Jacobs.

(In that order)

 
Roberto Cavalli was one of the most impressive and gorgeous stores. Everything in his store was so stunning and impressive that I was surprised I could even touch the pieces of clothing. They were works of art in themselves.

Here are some pictures I took (sneakily!).
  I sadly only got two pictures because I was scared of being caught!

It started to sprinkle, then rain, and then sprinkle some more. The storm clouds brought a cool breeze with them. It felt so refreshing to my sunburns and was a nice change after days of burning heat. While talking to my Aunt I notice a sparkle out of the corner of my eye.

There it was. The MIU MIU store. My love AT LAST!

I stopped in mid sentence and said, "Sorry but . . WE NEED TO GO IN THERE!!" pointing at the door.

(Picture of one of the store windows)

We walked in and the shoes were there, shining on a pedestal. I am in L. O. V. E. I had never been so excited. . Ever! I walked over to them and knew they were mine.

Me being the cautious person I am couldn't just settle on that pair of shoes before I had seen all the other stores. What if I find something later that I want even more?? If I bought those shoes I knew I wasn't going to be able to buy anything else. So I left the store and walked on.

Every store I went into. . . it just didn't compare. All I could keep thinking about is that pair of shoes. After a while I knew I had to go back. All I could keep thinking of is what if I go back tomorrow and they aren't there?! I would be crushed!!

We walked back to the store and I asked to try on the shoes. The display size was perfect. Nine and a half. Just my size. They didn't have another pair in my size. This was the only one. I was okay with it though, They didn't have the look and wear that I thought a display shoe would. They were perfect. After walking around in them for a few minutes I looked at my Aunt and said,"I want them."

They were mine. The lady was putting them in their individual bags and into the box. I was practically jumping with joy. I had never done something like this. I was actually buying something designer with my own money! Weeeeeeeee! I felt so happy. The lady put the box into a baby pink bag and ties the handles with a ribbon of the same color.



I proudly walked out of the store and started heading back to my hotel.



THE SHOES ARE MINE. FINALLY!!!!!! I have only been dreaming about them for maybe, uh, forever! Ahhhhhhh! Marvel at them with me please!?


 The Shoes


 
The shoes are satin with wooden heels and leather soles.
Outfit: Zara Skirt, Tank top from Target, MIU MIU Shoes!

 Any idea where I should wear them first??

-XOXO Rachel Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment