Friday, July 30, 2010

Pass me the Burberries please??


Okay I'm not going to lie, I am obsessing over a Burberry Prorsum jacket that I saw in my new Vogue. It's just. . . amazing! The craftsmanship is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I can imagine my self disappearing inside and falling asleep for a day. I get so engrossed in the add, imagine what would happen if I wore it!

                                                                

On another note, how chic is it! Anyone can tell it is a well made coat just because it is made by Burberry. I mean, Burberry is a line that used to be strictly coats. Which means they know what they are doing and how to do it to a T.

I am just so excited that Burberry Prorsum is making bomber jackets. Burberry has started branching off from their signature Trench for an exciting new style that I think the fashion world will embrace at its fullest. At least . . I know I will.

Possibly my favorite thing of the Fall and Winter seasons of 2010.



Photographs from Style.com

-XOXO Rachel Ann

2 comments: