Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lets get this Staight.


Alrighty, so ever since the last episode of The Rachel Zoe Project I have been obsessively obsessing over Johnny Weir. He is quite possibly the coolest person I have ever met face to screen. I think I want to be his best friend. . . is that weird?

For those of you who have no idea who I am talking about, I understand. I was in your position only a few days ago. Other than a fashion goddess, Johnny is also a 3-time US National Champion and Olympic figure skater. Yes, he is indeed that fantastic. Apparently he has designed some of his skating costumes.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die."

"Nothing is ever enough, thats my style," says Johnny in his new commercial for BlueFly.com.  After watching it for the first time during a Rachel Zoe commercial break, I have decided that I would love to go shopping with him. He has impeccable taste and I love the fact that he is not afraid to make a statement.


Here are some of his recent outfits and below them is his commercial. Check it.





"The fact that they are television says it all."

-XOXO Rachel Ann

2 comments:

  1. Okay, there used to be this show called "Be Good, Johnny Wier" and it was AMAZING! It was all about his wild, crazy, dramatic life! I think it was on the Sundance Channel, if you get that haha and the feather jacket was on Rachel Zoe Project! I just finished watching that episode!

    Colleen Joan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we PLEASE take note of the metallic silver trench with the fur trim and the Louis scarf?? This makes me want fall & winter so badly. Bust out the boots & fur!

    ReplyDelete