Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seventeen like the magazine


I would like to show off my new favorite dress! It is vintage Betsey Johnson that I received for my 17th. I love it!





Isn't it gorgeous!? 


P.S. I have a new photo blog called The Heart Break Tricycle which will feature fashion photography i find on the web. Check it out! I can say it will be updated much more frequently than this one (just because for this blog i have to find time to take pictures of myself)

Anyways, enjoy!!

-XOXO Rachel Ann

3 comments:

  1. I have a Tumblr, too: meeraheartsfashion.tumblr.com
    Hope you check it out and follow it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by thank you for visiting Happy Snappy. Autumn greetings from Finland and Scotland,a dn belated birthday wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the stockings with it as well.

    ReplyDelete