Friday, October 15, 2010

Stuck

Lately I have been pretty stuck with this blog. I have no idea why, I have just done nothing. I have actually been feeling pretty bad for my Blogspot because I have been updating my new Tumblr so much! I feel like Blogspot has become the forgotten child in our little family of fashion. I just want to take this moment to say: I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry bloggy and will do best to get us out of this rut and give you all the attention you need!

With that said I will now start a post!

Alexander McQueen Spring 2011





Details





By far my favorite collection of the season. Those shoes are TO DIE FOR.  They are my new muse. I think i love them just as much as those MIU MIU Mary Janes. I also can not get over the fact that they weaved each models hair like a basket. Oh, and how they used wheat in the dresses!!! How genius! All I can say is wow. I am amazed as usual. Simply fantastic.

-XOXO Rachel Manning

2 comments:

  1. im in love with the white shoes...
    and please dont emotionally abuse your blogspot fashion child, or whatever. im in love with your blog. (:
    <3 aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Darling Rachel - your blog inspires me to dress more stylish at work so please keep believing in your blog. I would have no other place to find these glamourous looks - Aunt Kim!!

    ReplyDelete