Friday, November 26, 2010

A French Breeze

This summer I went to France. These next photographs are of one of my new most favorite places on Earth. the Beaches of Carnac, France.








 The flowers were amazing.












 I had my first shellfish! They were pretty gross, my cousins were the ones to finish the plate. We kept asking the french waiter for a shrimp sauce but he would only give us this weird vinegar mix that was not very appetizing haha.
 This is quite possibly the most amazing hot chocolate I have ever had, EVER.
 This is an ice cream shop that serves over 160 flavors, including: red bull, ketchup, radish, and brussel sprouts.
Instead of those lovely flavors I chose coffee. yummmmmmmm
While walking about the town we found a little shop that sold bracelets and trinkets. Immediately after I took this photo I was scolded by the french owner and told not to take anymore pictures. I am such a felon.

So pretty. If any of you are lucky enough to go to France and have the chance to go to the beaches of Carnac. GO. I promise you will not be dissapointed. The food is fantastic, the people are great, and the beach is amazing. 

-XOXO Rachel Ann









1 comment: