Saturday, January 1, 2011

For She's a Jolly Good Fellow......

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPYYYY NEWYEARRRRRR

Well it is officially 2011. A new year of fashion is awaiting us.

I can't believe it is 2011, I mean I graduate in 2012. I could be living in NYC in a year and a half. SO EXCITING.

What is to come this year? Well for one thing I know Sephora is coming to Wichita Kansas. That's right! The store is coming HERE!!!!

Well anyway I am super pumped for this year. Thanks to all of my followers and friends who have been reading my blog over the past months. I really appreciate it!

Now if you would like you can listen to me and my friends shoot silly string, scream, use poppers and other horns.... enjoy!

video 

We made a little mess....




Have a wonderful year!

-XOXO Rachel Ann

2 comments:

  1. i love us and our non drunken selves.
    i also love the fact that it's a new freakin year!!! if our party was any sign, then its gonna be a great one. full of whipped cream and mexicans. ;)
    the video didnt play for me. :(
    <3 YOUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it didn't play? :( that sucks, It plays for meee. weird. And this year is going to be super freaking awesome!!! :)

    <<<<<33333 YOU

    ReplyDelete