Monday, January 24, 2011

Procrastinating math. LIKE A BOSS

(Cloe Perfume, Prada ostrich bag, Soap Roses[because all the real ones are DEAD], MIU MIU clog, vintage bracelet, all on top of a vintage frilly pink frame.)


I messed around all Saturday and made a bunch of mood boards with my stuff. This one was one of the mehhh ones. I just wanted to say I have like five more board/sets coming that are super cool!!


For this one I was inspired by summer probably because it isn't here yet. Summer to me is pastels, pinks, blues, yellows. I really liked how frilly it turned out. I am just so tired of this awful snowy weather (as seen in my last post here). The Snow is not agreeing with the outfits that I desperately want to wear. I cannot wear my MIU MIU shoes because I am afraid they will get stained and destroyed by the excessive amount of salt set out to destroy the ice.


I am really missing spring and summer frocks and lace dresses with aprons, and airy colors.







Meanwhile: the couture shows are coming out as well. there will probably be some posts about those too. Well thanks for listening to me rant about nothing.

-XOXORachelAnn



(Credits in order from top to bottom: Ariel, Girl pushing back hair, Chanel Iman, Poodles)

2 comments:

  1. 0. i love the title!!!!!
    1. i loooove that purse you have.
    2. miu miu upside down looks like niw niw
    3. I FUCKING LOVE ARIEL
    4. those poor dogs!!!!!!!
    5. the reason i have a number zero is because i realized i wanted to say that first, but id already written the rest of the numbers out. and i didnt want to change the numbers....because that would have taken too much time. even though writing this explination probably took more time than that....... **sigh**

    ReplyDelete