Saturday, September 17, 2011

DVF





Diane Von Furstenberg's show yesterday is one of my favorite shows I have seen this week. She started out with a grouping of neutral looks, a very big change from her usual loud, gorgeous prints. As the show progressed it began to show more and more bright pastels. Pinks, lemon-lime green and canary yellows graced the catwalk along with some very dark greens and blues.



Diane then took her already dazzling prints and kicked them up a notch with a light layering of clear white sequins. This vamped up the prints and were great to watch shimmer down the runway.


My personal favorite pieces of the show were the glasses. I loved the light pink and lime green frames. They make me wish I had bad vision!


Here is the full video of the show, Via Style.com


RachelAnn

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! I love your blog. That picture of all of the colours on the palette is so creative!xxx

    http://typicallylulabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete